Online Users

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest

Most users ever online was 29 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Registered users: Baidu [Spider] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Videos

Broken Downloads?

Discuss this site, report issues, etc.
Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:15 pm

• Since I rebooted the site, I've gotten maybe 3 or 4 "broken download" notifications from people but whenever I check it out, the files download fine for me.

So, for anyone who has reported a broken download, what is actually happening on your end? Are you getting an error? Does nothing happen?
    Chimaeros
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:31 am

• I click the big green 'Download' button, the page refreshes, and nothing appears to be different. Just a few minutes ago I checked to make sure I was still having that problem, it happened once, and then gave me an error page that said:

"The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again."

This was with the KIS map "Across the Desert" 1.1.0, the similar download "Desert Heart v4" seems to work just fine.

I originally reported KAG Heroes 11.22.33.65 as broken, and that's the one that did the endless refresh loop. Seems to have been downloaded since then, so idk.

Boomstars
    Shadeling
    Shadeling

Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm

• I checked the following reported files this morning:

KAG Community Patch 1.3.10 [FE]
    Kohan 2 Launcher 1.0
    Heroes 11.22.33.65
    Alpine (AL)
    Colors 1

I was able to download each with no problem. I am using the latest Chrome (64-bit).

Not sure what's going on.

May I ask:
    What browser are you using?
    Are you logged in when you try to download?

Unfortunately, I believe the download modification for this particular forum software is no longer being worked on but I will see if I can find anything out. In the meantime, if there is something you want and are unable to download it, send me a PM with the file name and I can email the file to you (as long as it isn't too big) using the email address you used when registering.
    Chimaeros
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:48 pm

• Got a message that KAG Community Patch 1.3.10 [FE] was a broken download. Checked and was able to download with no problem.
    Chimaeros
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Return to The Awakening

Information