Search

Online Users

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests

Most users ever online was 278 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:41 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Videos

FYI: Uploading Files

Discuss this site, report issues, etc.
Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:48 am

• For now, if you upload a file it will need to be approved by me before it will be available for download.

Generally that shouldn't take too long to happen. Depends on what I'm doing. :)
    Chimaeros
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:12 pm

• Okay, and thanks for getting downloads up and running. I expect to be able to upload my mod update in the next couple of weeks.

kness
    Shadeling
    Shadeling

Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:31 pm

• I am trying to upload my mod update, have not figured out how.

kness
    Shadeling
    Shadeling

Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:07 pm

• Hello!

I'm new to this forum, so where can I actually upload a file? At the download section I didn't find any UPLOAD button, or maybe I just missed it.

I have a Kohan 2 Utility, a Total Commander Packer plugin for RWD files, which I would like to upload (5.9 kB).
    Fury
    Shadeling
    Shadeling

Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:17 pm

• There should be an upload button within each individual category - not the main download page but within each sub-section.

See attached pic. If it isn't there, let me know and I'll check the permissions.

Kness: you won't be able to modify a file if I uploaded it. You'll have to upload it as a new file instead. After that I can take down the old version if you want. Or is the problem like Fury's: no upload button?

By the way, when you do upload a file, send me a pm. I'm not sure how the forum will inform me there is something I need to approve. This software is pretty new to me. :)
    Attachments
    upload_button.png
    upload_button.png (28.11 KiB) Viewed 2190 times
    Chimaeros
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:41 pm

• I did a quick check with a dummy account of mine - looks like it was a permission problem. Button should be there now. I hope :)

Also, the forum gives me a visual notice only if I visit the download page so it would be helpful to send me a pm upon uploading just to let me know.
    Chimaeros
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:24 pm

• Yes, I am looking to upload an offline update, not modify something already online. I see your snapshot, the upload button's still not there at the KoW mod section. ...and I will PM you when I do actually upload... Okay, wow the upload button just showed up.

kness
    Shadeling
    Shadeling

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:47 pm

• File approved. Oh, when a file is uploaded, a topic is automatically created for it in the forums too.
    Chimaeros
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Return to The Awakening

Information