Search

Online Users

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests

Most users ever online was 172 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:47 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Videos

KoW Community Patch

Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:14 am

• Name: KoW Community Patch
    Description: Attempt to modify siege to bring it in line with cost and field effectiveness so that we can get rid of the artificial limit on siege numbers.

I have decided that since I have opinions and some ppl are too slow to finish their mods, I have decided to get my hands dirty with the modding process. My goal is not to revolutionize the game in one big swath that is ultimately tried, tested and then abandoned... ...but rather to make many small tweaks over time with multiple updates so that the effects of any one change are initially felt.

My first edition will essentially be 1.2.3 with the following changes to siege:
    Melee siege: increased hp, increased attack strength, no aoe damage
    Range siege: increased cost, increased upkeep, aoe will now be 50% siege 50% something else (Catapults will be half siege damage half fire damage) Catapult will now require wood and stone and not barracks and stone.

When testing it out, try not using a siege limit. Install into your My Documents/Kohan2/Data folder

File release: 1.2.3.1
    File: 1.2.3.1 KoW Community Mod.zip
    Size: 17.92 KiB

View Download: KoW Community Patch
    Chimaeros
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Return to Mods

Information