Search

Online Users

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest

Most users ever online was 172 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:47 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Videos

Sound Mod for Kohan II

Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:31 am

• Name: Sound Mod for Kohan II
    Description: Alternative sound effects for Kohan II - updated!

This is a sound modification for Kohan II. It changes some of the sounds in game like battle, interface, warnings, spells, death and voices. This file will modify only sounds and WILL NOT change any other feature in the game related to balance.

I made this mod for 3 reasons:
    - Give a fresh feeling for the game, specially to veteran players who want to break the routine. For instance the interface buttons now have a more pleasant sound;
    - Give some important spells like the Battle Sight a more distinctive sound so the player will be more aware when it is used. Also, important events like Wall Breached have a more noticeable and realistic sound;
    - Change the sounds of weapon's clash to a more adept sound (like the knives of the pilgrim making knife sound instead of that club sound.

Also, spells like Toxic Myst have a realistic sound (yes, the intoxicated foes now cough!) As you will notice, most of the sounds are taken from other fantasy games that you may know very well, while other sounds are from Immortal Sovereigns just to bring back the nostalgia.

I Hope everyone who likes Kohan II enjoy this mod as much as I enjoyed making it. -Liero

File release: 1.2
    File: Liero's KoW Sound Mod v1.2.zip
    Size: 13.67 MiB

View Download: Sound Mod for Kohan II
    Chimaeros
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Return to Mods

Information