Search

Online Users

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests

Most users ever online was 278 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:41 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Videos

My Thanks

KIS & KAG General Discussion
Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:33 pm

• I just wanted to post and say that i have been a huge fan of Kohan for over a decade now and while I am very sad that the game and timegate are gone, i am glad this site is back online.

13 years later, there is still no better RTS!

chargerrich
    Shadeling
    Shadeling

Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:59 pm

• I'd just like to double this. I just came back to the game after a multi-year hiatus (Because when I was setting up my new computer I found the old installation stuff), and its such a delight to see that this site is still around and the mods that gave me so much fun are still findable.

Happerry
    Shadeling
    Shadeling

Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:23 pm

• Have to say it's a little scary looking at how long ago these games were made...and that people still play 'em!

Really funny when I was uploading a mod or tutorial that I made and having no recollection of making it in the first place. I did that?!? :lol:

Sorry it took so long to get back online. I was hoping for a fix for the old site but that software has long since been abandoned and it sounded like any possible fix would have taken a lot of work and not be worth the time and effort.
    Chimaeros
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:35 am

• Kohan 2: KoW my favorite game of all-time. May there one day be a Kohan 3!

IronFist
    Shadeling
    Shadeling

Return to General Discussion

Information