Search

Online Users

In total there are 19 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 18 guests

Most users ever online was 1924 on Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:12 am

Registered users: RobertBar based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Videos

Started a YouTube Channel Casting Kohan 1v1s

KIS & KAG General Discussion

• Hey guys! I've been playing Kohan for a while, but pretty much just with one friend. We've been really loving doing 1v1s, so I thought it'd be fun to cast our matches and put them on YouTube! We're not the greatest players or anything, but to me the competitive element of 1v1s is so fun and it seems like the community mostly plays bigger 3v3s and 4v4s, so I'm here to share my love of 1v1s.

We play with Patch 1.3.10. 600 starting gold and 0 outposts. I used to have a handful of maps, but they were lost somewhere along the line, so I'm starting from scratch making some 1v1 maps. We just have one so far, but have been having a lot of fun with it. Here's me casting one of our games.

The sound quality isn't great, but it's fine. I misspoke a few times. It's awkward casting videos of myself, because I tried to keep it 3rd person, but slipped up and said "I" plenty of times, and also tried to keep it to calling us by our Kohan handles, but slipped up and said our real names a few times. I'm gonna keep making more and working out the kinks, so hope some of you guys can have fun watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXxOXt3cN14
    ZebetiteGlitch
    Shadeling
    Shadeling

• Cool, I'll check it out!
    Chimaeros
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Return to General Discussion

Information